Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Extended high flow limits -- what process is going on?
RE: Extended high flow limits -- what process is going on?
Yes, I agree with all the above.

About a year ago I just went and bought a Vauto from above mentioned supplier.

Even new and translated into AUD that's 4 - 5 dollars a day over one year, that's once cup of coffee per day here down under.

Now that's a bargain. I see folk at the local Bottle-O stocking up with what must cost way more than that per day, never mind the fags and empty carbs.

Then with the help of the folk here in this amazing community you can do your own titration studies, over days weeks or months, and not just one night. 
With your insight, diligence and determination I am sure you will make a good go of it.

I find the Vauto responds better, quicker, faster, better, has more adjustments.

I figured if it did not work out, I could sell it easier if it was new, and get most of my money back.

I am not getting rid of my Vauto!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate kink at end of exhalation ahuman 7 91 7 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Awoken by air flow? ReclaimingMySleep 8 263 10 hours ago
Last Post: ReclaimingMySleep
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 311 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 113 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,613 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 235 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 128 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.