Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI radical changes???
RE: AHI radical changes???
And yes, after you have posted 4 times (if SleepRider said that was the right number, it must be so) then you will be allowed to post screen shots. Beware that they aren't too large tho -- there are rules about that too.

So post something else about whether you are *feeling* any better .... or about the weather in Timbuktu .... and then you'll be up to 4 posts!
Post Reply Post Reply
"...weather in Timbuktu" belongs in off-topic; and posts in off topic don't get counted in the post count. Eat-popcorn

Now, I'll try to be helpful. Attached screen shots are typically too low in resolution to be viewed.

Best way is to upload to a free photo sharing site like photobucket or imgur. Please make sure your true name isn't on the screenshot.
The Admin will allow broken links by new users to their sleep apnea related screenshots. (Like put a space that makes it not a clickable link.) Folks can edit out the space and view a screenshot, then comment on it.

Later, when links are allowed, you put the URL of your screenshot between HTML IMG tags, and they will show inline.

example:
Code:
[IMG]http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad76/NETTUEMsc4V92qMY/Screenshot_7.jpg[/IMG]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been liking the nasal pillow that I got the other day. I do believe however that the therapist plans to try me on another WISP, but with a bigger size.
I have tried several times to put data from ResMed and from Sleepyhead on the forum, but have been unsuccessful. With the WISP on 9/2, I had an AHI of 1.9, on 9/12 when because of the bruise I went back to the face mask with chin strap, the AHI was 21 !!!!!. I have used the nasal pillow for two nights and last night the AHI was 2.7.
I just find that the differences in the AHIs to be odd. Would like to believe that the nasal masks are really doing the trick and the numbers are not bogus.
I asked for an oximeter on 9/2. I think the results were good. Had only 2 events where the SO2 fell to about 85 for a few seconds. The rest of the time the level was above 90.
Post Reply Post Reply
You should be able to link or attach images now. Here is a tutorial on how to organize charts: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

And this is how to link off an image hosting site like Imgur: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
When you switch between the Wisp (which I gather is a nasal *mask*?) and the nasal pillows, are you changing the settings in the cpap itself? It uses that setting to calculate the AHI number, I believe. And I think the pressure is different between a mask and pillows.
Post Reply Post Reply
yes, I changed them on the machine and on the website - both the ResMed and the Sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oooo - I didn't realize SleepyHead cared! I guess I'm okay tho, cause I've only switched between two different nasal pillows masks, not to a different kind. Glad you know about those settings!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Radical display change on Airsense Autoset 10 jdlee2323 5 1,369 03-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: sonicboom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.