Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Coupon Codes Available!
Money 
Before you make a purchase from any on-line retailers, check out retailmenot.com.

I just found a coupon there for the CPAP vendor I had selected, and it will save me $87.90 when I'm ready to order!

Lamb
To all, to each, a fair good-night,
And pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.
Scott—Marmion. L’Envoy. To the Reader.

Diagnosed with OSA September 2014
AHI=18
Lowest SpO2: 79%
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Lamb... coupons are always good things!

One thing I do when I can't find a coupon for something I want to buy online, is call the vendor up on the phone and ask for a coupon code that I can use online. I tell them "I'd like to purchase from you, but I don't want to unless I can get a bit more of a discount" (or at least free shipping). Many times it works and they'll give you a code to use online.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hey, thanks for that tip supersleeper. I always check for codes, but never thought to call and ask.
Post Reply Post Reply

Good point. Many vendors want/need your business. they are more than willing to waive shipping fees.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals Sleeprider 2 397 03-16-2017, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait