Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cpap and nasal congestion.
Cpap and nasal congestion.
I have nasal pillows and like them. But I now have a cold, sinus infection, virus or something. What would be best to set my humidifier? I am using nasal spray. I've been using cpap for 4 weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cpap and nasal congestion.
Hi mommavic,
There are nasal wrinces you can get, I think Neomed is one that comes to mind, or you can get a nati (spelling,) pot, I think they make a botle version of that as well. Hang in there for perhaps, a bit more clerity, (Ha-Ha,) and more suggestions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cpap and nasal congestion.
Yes, one of the nasal rinses would probably help. Increase the humidifier only a little bit to see if it helps. For me, I sleep so well at night (during allergy season or illness) because the CPAP keeps my nose clear.

If you do wake up feeling much better in the mornings then get worse as the day goes on (in terms of congestion) get a small desktop humidifier. They have them small enough that a regular water bottle is all you need. I love mine!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [CPAP] Can't get to the bottom of my congestion. Yeliad 3 204 Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Yeliad
  Alternative Therapy to CPAP (Nasal Breathing) Wcwilson 1 198 03-07-2024, 04:02 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  If nasal congestion is a problem, will this show in my AHI? canigetawitness1992 4 429 01-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNeil
Question [Equipment] Fullface or Nasal? Jose Castro 10 946 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Nasal Surgery and CPAP tolerance Norman2195 6 739 12-27-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Do wedged pillows alleviate nasal congestion? NoddingHacker 1 405 12-07-2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Nose Pillow with congestion SleepSundogSleep 3 605 10-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: SleepSundogSleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.