Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Crazy AHI reading
Crazy AHI reading
Hi,
Can someone help me what is wrong with me or the machine?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Crazy AHI reading
Most likely your minimum pressure of 4.0 is leaving you untreated. Philips Dreamstation auto CPAP machines are far too slow to respond to obstructive apnea when the minimum pressure is not optimized. There may also be a positional apnea problem at work that might respond to a soft cervical collar. It's more helpful to see the full Daily Detailed chart as described in the "Organizing Your Sleepyhead Chart" link in my signature.

You clearly need a higher minimum pressure, but since we are only seeing settings and results, we don't know how you are responding to the pressure increases.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please post the complete chart.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, on the graphs, /I'd have events, pressure and leaks as your top graphs. See the link on sleep rider's second link.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 133 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 988 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Am I crazy for complaining to this DME seller about the reservoir I ordered? sweetbobby 14 449 03-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: sweetbobby
  Help with reading OSCAR and adjusting settings deirdrepen 2 237 01-24-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Mask driving me crazy phoebesalva 8 513 01-08-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: phoebesalva
  Help reading Oscar Charts Wisurid 3 385 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.