Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No data for 5 days?
No data for 5 days?
Yesterday when I attempted to download my data to Sleepyhead, SH could not find the data. I tried to view it on my computer. It told me card needed to be formated. After messing around for a bit I reformated the card and put it back in my PRS1 DS960TS. It appeared to be writting data. Put it back in the computer and nothing.
Put it back in the PRS1 overnight. This morning I checked and had last nights data, but Monday through Friday night is blank.
I thought the PRS1s stored the data internaly and would write to a card when the card is inserted.
Do I need a new SD card?
Did a flaky SD card damage the data in the internal memory?

HUH? HuhsignDont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No data for 5 days?
Not got that machine but you could do the usual reset trick. Unplug the machine, give it a stern lecture, plug it back in. Put the card back in and use it again tonight.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good idea. I forgot about the lecture. I will try it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I unpluged it, gave it a good lecture, wated 30 seconds and plugged it back in.
Then I put the data card in. Later went to sleep.
This morning, last nights data looks fine. Missing days are still missing.
Witch one of you stole my data for last week? I know my numbers are pretty good, but realy need to use your own.
Post Reply Post Reply
Snort.

Aliens.

No freakin' clue where they went other than aliens.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 404 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 325 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Bad O2 days with APAP? ikwtif 23 1,717 11-21-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: BeautifulDay
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 891 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Airsense 11 doesn't write SD data on some days only chipschap 7 662 10-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: chipschap
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 9 1,078 05-18-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: manders513
Wink [CPAP] SD CARD NOT SHOWING RECENT 12 DAYS * SOLVED * Samultra 1 481 05-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.