Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50I/W record the pi% ?
CMS50I/W record the pi% ?
Does the CMS50IW record the pi% data?

Is the wireless feature important?
(does it offer anything that can't be achieved with usb?)

How is the the CMS50I/W vs. CMS50F ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS50I/W record the pi% ?
I have the 50i.
It's advantages, record upto 7 sessions, rechargeable battery from USB connection.
Advantage of W, you don't need cable, I think you can record live data which might be nice on a smartphone app.
Yes it record PI%
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there anything useful/important to do with the real time data?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you wear it while jogging or running a marathon and connect it to your cell phone app, it could call you and tell you your about to die and should slow down.
It would be like doing a treadmill stress test at your cardiologist office minus the echo cardio gram.
I bet I could still run a mini marathon, about 26 yards, or is it 26 feet. I can't remember.

You could also set it up to display on your computer and have your spouse stay up while you sleep, to monitor your data. A good test of how much they love you, especially if you survive the night.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see in the sellers specs, that the 50F battery will last 20 hours, while that of the 50I will last 10 hours. Maybe after some use time the battery charge will last less time, maybe not even enough for whole night. What is your experience with the 50I battery time?
Post Reply Post Reply
My 50i will usually go 2 or 3 nights at 8-9 hours per night. I have had it for about a year. The only time I remeber a dead batery was when I left not connected but on for a week or so.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.

Do you know if in the wireless models , it is possible to turn off the wireless when it is not needed?
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you know if it is possible to get live data with the USB cable connection?

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-18-2014, 12:31 AM)john4131 Wrote: Do you know if it is possible to get live data with the USB cable connection?

No the USB cable and the finger probe use the same connection. You have to pick one or the other.
I dont know what would happen if you found a Y cable or USB hub. It had not occured to me until just now.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will bet that the sensor is not using the USB protocol, and thus that the sensor will not work through a hub.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 460 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question My CMS50I Broke Brewskie 8 265 01-10-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Brewskie
  What is the best way to record SP02 for OSCAR Ghandi 2 425 09-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Ghandi
  Record full night of SpO2 data from smartwatches ? BillSteamshovel 4 578 06-15-2023, 09:01 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  [CPAP] Resmed 10 Vpap doesnt properly record sleep data elijah1223 7 1,125 01-28-2022, 11:37 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  My Sleep Record according to my (not so) Smart Samsung Watch S. Manz 18 2,383 12-06-2021, 10:22 AM
Last Post: ScottZZZ
  CMS50I-CMS50F oximeters: technical and uploading differences and limits 2SleepBetta 16 3,455 11-19-2021, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.