Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Creating reports for Doctor
Creating reports for Doctor
Is there a way to generate reports with Sleepyhead software which I can send to the doctor?  It is hit or miss whether the office has time to take the data off my SD card.  It would be much easier to send the report in myself.  (Maybe find a new doctor/practice.)

If this has been answered in the past please point me to the discussions.

Thank you,

Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Creating reports for Doctor
You could go to the Overview page, select the date range to report, and print it (File -> Print Report).
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the Statistics page gives a lot more useful information for your doctor. It summarized the most recent night, last week, month 6-months and year and shows hours of use, compliance, settings and results in a useful summary.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SR has a good idea. You can change from the standard to the monthly breakdown reporting as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I gave the doctor the SleepyHead Statistics page on top, followed by the Overview, and then a couple of random sample Daily pages. He seemed quite satisfied (even impressed Banana  especially if you print out in full color and are conversant in its meaning). I had brought the actual SD along just in case but at that point he had no need for it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 74 Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 346 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 533 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 992 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
Question How to take OSCAR data to my sleep doctor? Pugsley13 8 1,186 05-17-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Pugsley13
Question O2 Insight Pro - Where/How are Sleep Reports/Data Stored? DavidEsp 9 970 04-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Is my doctor giving me the run around? BPgotproblems 2 454 11-16-2022, 07:40 PM
Last Post: BPgotproblems

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.