Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Credit card fraud
I was heartbroken when candy bars went from a Nickle to a Dime.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, when you could no longer buy a Moon Pie and a R C Cola for a dime.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-26-2017, 04:53 PM)Galactus Wrote: Cash?? What's that? Is that like an 8 track tape? Or a walkman......??

Article a few months ago said this is the last generation to grow up not knowing there wasn't an internet.... Can even laugh at some of the people who couldn't identify simple past objects.

I had a walkman. I got the CD version later.

I hear 8-track is coming back along with cassettes.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

(01-26-2017, 09:20 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 04:53 PM)Galactus Wrote: Cash?? What's that? Is that like an 8 track tape? Or a walkman......??

Article a few months ago said this is the last generation to grow up not knowing there wasn't an internet.... Can even laugh at some of the people who couldn't identify simple past objects.

I had a walkman. I got the CD version later.

I hear 8-track is coming back along with cassettes.

Ah yes a Discman. Always wondered why they called it that. It followed the Walkman, not the Cassetteman, so it never really made sense to me.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked it up because I remember a TV show about the Walkman. It was called something else in other countries. I didn't realize just how many different "Walkman" devices were made. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkman

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I remember and have had quite a few of those. Even the watchman lol. Ahhh good times, good old days.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

I am old enough to remember a time when my parents did not have a phone nor a television. I was 10 yrs old when we got television which was a huge black and white in a cumbersome cabinet that became a major piece of furniture in our living room. And now we carry around in our pocket or purse a device that connects us with "internet" and the rest of the world. It reminds me of that song ... "It's a small world".
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross New Credit Score Model AlanE 2 486 04-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: bmicomp