Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask/machine incompatability
Wink 
Mask/machine incompatability
I am.trialing a cpap, I have an Airsense 10 and purchased a dewear naSal pillpw.mask but the hoe fitfitting is different. Does anyone know if an adapter is made?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask/machine incompatability
All masks are compatible with all hoses.

Seems your mask is missing a part.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a small bushing that fits between the hose and mask connectors in some cases. For my Airsense 10 Autoset, it is about 1.5 inches long, gray, and stiff, as opposed to the flexibility of the hose and mask element.s

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Kstoltz,
WELCOME! to the forum!
Which nasal pillows mask do you have?
I wish you good luck with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more answers to your question.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2017, 08:07 PM)Kstoltz Wrote: I am.trialing a cpap, I have an Airsense 10 and purchased a dewear naSal pillpw.mask but the hoe fitfitting is different. Does anyone know if an adapter is made?

The Dreamwear mask has a white plastic quick disconnect fitting that connects between the machine hose & mask hose.
When removing the mask from the machine Hose this white fitting often stays inside the machine hose.
If you used another hose look for it there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your question has been correctly answered... 

So I shall simply say Welcome

As you progress you will have more questions, and most likely will find answers from the members of the Apnea Board. 

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASV machine making weird sound on startup and when mask is disconnected kc90 7 285 02-08-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Woke up feeling air starved, turned machine off fell back to sleep but with mask on Phil487 7 864 01-20-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Phil487
  [CPAP] Significant noise from mask since change of CPAP machine! SwissTruffle 7 702 01-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] I cannot keep my mask on, and I'm thinking of returning the machine. blakeh36 1 372 11-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,147 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  How do I reduce machine noise with the P30i mask? TiredTom111 3 778 08-07-2023, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.