Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Weird light effect
RE: Weird light effect
St. Elmo's fire!

Well, I was thinking your house might be built on an old Indian burial site but
I suppose that's too far fetched.

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-12-2015, 06:30 PM)Shastzi Wrote: Well, I was thinking your house might be built on an old Indian burial site but

Smile

Might be...

[Image: poltergeistpriest.jpg]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-13-2015, 07:45 AM)AlanE Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 06:30 PM)Shastzi Wrote: Well, I was thinking your house might be built on an old Indian burial site but

Smile

Might be...

Oh Great, Now I'm waiting for this guy to show up
Post Reply Post Reply
well, ya never know, could just be those pesky UFO aliens again.

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2015, 06:29 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: jcarerra, I've seen that phenomenon many times when bleeding vapor from some systems that I have worked on in the past. The static charge often builds up to several thousand volts and can snap an arc to ground in excess of one inch. I think that's what is taking place here since the mask and hose may not be sufficiently grounded to prevent that charge buildup. If the well grounded sheet wasn't present (providing a large surface area contact), the charge likely would never be noticed. Prevention would mean either running a ground strap to the hose or else keeping a hand on the hose while it's handling the air flow.

Dude

He's built his own Wimshurst machine. [Image: TFH.gif]

[Image: 330px-Wimshurst.jpg]

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,495 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 190 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Airsense 10 - Bright light from on/off switch Dagmar 6 11,070 03-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: E.W.
  Oscar Data. No events flagged but weird flow rate pattern during REM Ynot 53 2,660 02-18-2024, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Ynot
  Weird spikes and then I wake up tiredguy1 4 290 02-12-2024, 10:33 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  ASV machine making weird sound on startup and when mask is disconnected kc90 7 285 02-08-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Weird breathing flow Rich66 1 297 01-09-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.