Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Curious what happened last night
Curious what happened last night
Hello,

I've been using my CPAP for a little over 2 months. I've cycled through many masks and am now using the F & P Simplus and really like it.

I've been using the Simplus for the past 7 days and things are going great. However, last night for some reason I removed my mask in the middle of the night and do not remember doing it. I awoke at my normal time and was surprised I didn't have my mask on.

I have SleepyHead screenshots of the last few minutes prior to mask removal but am unable to post them.

If anyone would be willing to take a look at them I can email them.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Curious what happened last night
(08-26-2015, 06:16 PM)nozs4me Wrote: Hello,

I've been using my CPAP for a little over 2 months. I've cycled through many masks and am now using the F & P Simplus and really like it.

I've been using the Simplus for the past 7 days and things are going great. However, last night for some reason I removed my mask in the middle of the night and do not remember doing it. I awoke at my normal time and was surprised I didn't have my mask on.

I have SleepyHead screenshots of the last few minutes prior to mask removal but am unable to post them.

If anyone would be willing to take a look at them I can email them.

Thanks.

I've been doing the same thing for the last few weeks and can't figure out why either. I started off using the ResMed P10 nasal pillows and kept them on for most of the night, switched to the F&P Simplus to see if I did any better with the full face mask but kept waking up and finding that I had taken it off at some point during the night. It's not like it could just slip off, as you know you have to unhook one side so I was actually doing that and taking it off. No idea why I'm doing it so I'm interested to see if you can figure it out. Maybe it'll help both of us.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nozs4me,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Wait until you wake up and find out that you have ripped the mask off without disconnecting anything. That was a good while back but I am not sure how I did that without waking up.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe the anomalies I'm seeing in SleepyHead Stats during the last few seconds are from after I removed the mask. My CPAP is set to auto turn on & off.

Anyway, no problems last night. I'm loving this new mask.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] interpreting data: curious wakeup followed by lots of apneas doodat 12 1,157 11-04-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: doodat
  Curious about constant pressure from oscar jsl316 8 700 07-27-2023, 08:10 AM
Last Post: jsl316
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 849 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  What happened? highlandwarlord 10 858 06-29-2023, 10:24 PM
Last Post: highlandwarlord
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 897 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  What happened to me here? CA's back to back livsmonster 0 357 04-24-2023, 07:48 PM
Last Post: livsmonster
  Curious srlevine1 8 673 03-26-2023, 10:35 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.