Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Confused regarding AirSense 11 data reporting
RE: Confused regarding AirSense 11 data reporting
But do we know that they are only seeing averaged information? or are we just assuming that because that granularity happens to be what's shown in a particular screen-cap on some marketing materials?

I'm not doubting you, per se, but it still seems odd that doctors would willingly accept a step down in granularity from having previously had access via the SD card at a fine-grained view, and switch to the cloud-view model at a medium-grained view. It seems like -- if I were a doctor -- I'd be still insisting on using the SD cards and reading the card data, to get that level of granularity that you talk about. That they're accepting the cloud makes me wonder if we have it wrong about what data they get access to.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMeds own documentation says Airview data is 1/minute.

Most, not all, doctors used only the summary data and to prove compliance. No detailed data needed.

Your Overall AHI is good, see ya next year. Or if something isn't quite right, Your numbers are good, give it more time to adjust.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-28-2023, 01:28 PM)Gideon Wrote: ResMeds own documentation says Airview data is 1/minute.

I guess I just can't find where in ResMed's Airview docs it says that, that's all.
Post Reply Post Reply
398230-AIRSENSE11-CG-AMER-ENG.pdf
I've seen it in other documents as well,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 493 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 475 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Missing data on import from Airsense 11 lhillman 6 1,919 06-26-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Duncan Hammon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.