Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation
RE: Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation
Thanks Sleeprider; as always you come to the rescue.  I updated my Dreamstation APAP to firmware version 1.14 (wish I hadn't but I'm stuck with it).  I just got the Dreamstation FFM and am getting some early strange results (first two nights).  However, it is comfortable and solves my mouth breathing problem, so I hope to stick with it.  I have no problems downloading to Sleepyhead.  But, when I saw your post, I became a bit concerned that the headings issue that you brought up may be skewing the data incorrectly.  Based on what you say, I can trust it.  So, converting to the FFM may well require a few pressure adjustments for me.  However, that will be a small price to pay to be rid of the chinstraps and tape.  Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
I received a new Dreamstation auto-cpap machine on 4/17/18.  The software version is 1.1.5.  The light does not stay on during the night.  Goes out after about a minute.
Post Reply Post Reply
Received a new Dreamstation Auto CPAP machine from provider on 4/17/18.  It has firmware version 1.1.5.   It seems to work fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

I am using a dreamstation auto cpap since october 2016. As per my information, the latest firmware is 1.1.5. Can anyone share the firmware here? I live in India. Are the firmware country specific?

I want to update because the ambient sensor don't work and i also hope that update will provide better results in therapy.

The nearest service centre is around 500kms away thats why I need help.
Post Reply Post Reply
A link to the only versions we have available can be found in the first post in this thread. There are some possible problems for SleepyHead with version 1.1.4 - see posts 88 to 90 in this thread. I recommend staying with version 1.1.1 until the new version of SleepyHead is released.
Post Reply Post Reply
That version 1.1.1 update notes says something about not updating machines with INX. precisely this:

'The following models are not intended to be upgraded with the features associated with V1.1.1 at this time; BRX, INX and KRX. Do not upgrade the software in these models.'

I wonder if I can update mine to 1.1.1 even.

I have INX500S15 written on backside of my machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-06-2018, 09:43 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: No there's nothing you need in the update that will affect your treatment. In fact you run the risk of messing up your machine if anything goes wrong trying to update.

Re-quoting this for those who are considering updating their firmware.

You could really mess up your machine if things go wrong.  Firmware updates for CPAP machines are only for those who know what they are doing, and you take a huge risk that your machine could end up useless.

But hey, if you can afford to lose your machine, go fer it.   Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just a heads up...

We now have two more firmware updates for the DreamStation machines.

For the updated files download list, please go to this page in our Private Files and Links forum (login required):

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-OWN-RISK

ADDED:  DreamStation firmware version 1.1.5 (updated Jan 2018)

ADDED:  DreamStation firmware version 1.1.6 (updated Apr 2018)

Please note, these two most recent updates apply only to the following machines:

DreamStation CPAP
DreamStation CPAP Pro
DreamStation Auto CPAP
DreamStation BiPAP Pro
DreamStation Auto BiPAP

Also on the link above, we have the most recent firmware updates for the following machines:

Firmware for both DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS and DreamStation S/T Noninvasive Ventilators

Firmware for DreamStation BiPAP autoSV

Firmware for DreamStation Go

WARNING:  We have not tested any of these firmware updates, so if you're not sure what you're doing, DO NOT attempt to update your machine's firmware.  Doing so could PERMANENTLY render your CPAP machine inoperable.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2018, 04:01 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Just a heads up...

We now have two more firmware updates for the DreamStation machines.

For the updated files download list, please go to this page in our Private Files and Links forum (login required):

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-OWN-RISK

ADDED:  DreamStation firmware version 1.1.5 (updated Jan 2018)

ADDED:  DreamStation firmware version 1.1.6 (updated Apr 2018)

Please note, these two most recent updates apply only to the following machines:

DreamStation CPAP
DreamStation CPAP Pro
DreamStation Auto CPAP
DreamStation BiPAP Pro
DreamStation Auto BiPAP

Also on the link above, we have the most recent firmware updates for the following machines:

Firmware for both DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS and DreamStation S/T Noninvasive Ventilators

Firmware for DreamStation BiPAP autoSV

Firmware for DreamStation Go

WARNING:  We have not tested any of these firmware updates, so if you're not sure what you're doing, DO NOT attempt to update your machine's firmware.  Doing so could PERMANENTLY render your CPAP machine inoperable.

Thanks SuperSleepy! I've got my dreamstation on 1.1.4 - I'll update this weekend or before if I have time.

Cheers,

SleepyOzzy
Post Reply Post Reply
I've just updated my Australian Dreamstation Auto CPAP to version 1.1.6 from the download section. Update went well and it did take a few minutes (around 3-4 mins), during that time the LCD screen reset once to display "Updating firmware please wait. Do not turn off power" after reset menu displays 1.1.6 as version and uploading to my provider via modem completed successfully.

I don't see the new advanced menus option in provider. However, I assume it's due to my unit being an Australian model and not US.

I'll do some sleeping tonight and see if sleepyhead and Encore Pro 2 can read the data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 255 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 345 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar says version 1.4.0 is current KellyT928 1 595 10-25-2023, 04:52 PM
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 686 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,356 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,411 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,852 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.