Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation
RE: Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation
The 1.1.4 firmware update for the DreamStation machines is in our Private Files & Links area.

Please log into your forum account and go here for instructions on how to get the firmware update:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...r-OWN-RISK

CAUTION:  as with any firmware update, if you want to download this file, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.  Using this firmware update will likely VOID your CPAP warranty and may, if updated incorrectly, render your machine inoperable.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just wanted to update folks...

I was able to obtain several current firmware update packages, (all in this thread):

Separate update packages are for:

1)  DreamStation CPAP, DreamStation CPAP Pro, DreamStation Auto CPAP, DreamStation BiPAP Pro, & DreamStation Auto BiPAP (direct link to post here)

2)  DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS & DreamStation S/T Noninvasive Ventilator (direct link to post here)

3)  DreamStation BiPAP autoSV (direct link to post here)

4)  DreamStation Go (direct link to post here).

As I mentioned before, use these firmware updates AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks SuperSleeper! Successfully installed 1.1.4 into my AutoCPAP Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-08-2017, 09:13 PM)SleepyOzzy Wrote: Thanks SuperSleeper! Successfully installed 1.1.4 into my AutoCPAP Smile

Thanks for reporting that.  Good to hear it worked.

Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

I took two pics of the new firmware menu & pin setup menu from the 1.1.4 update. Here: Images of the firmware menu & new PIN setup menu to lock the provider menu

Used the machine last night with the new firmware; same as before but did notice I didn't have to breath as heavy to get it to auto-start.

P.S. Thank you to those that get and share the firmware. It's greatly appreciated as the dealer I use in Sydney has always said "there is no new firmware"... I just wish the dealers/DMEs would be legit! I also passed 1000 hours on my machine last night Smile

Cheers,

SleepyOzzy
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI for anyone updating to 1.1.4 you'll also need to update Encore Pro 2 to at least 2.21.4.1 to read the SD-Card post upgrade.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-03-2018, 05:14 AM)SleepyOzzy Wrote: FYI for anyone updating to 1.1.4 you'll also need to update Encore Pro 2 to at least 2.21.4.1 to read the SD-Card post upgrade.

Do you know if it also affects the ability to read data with the current version of Sleepyhead?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure as I haven't tried sleepyhead. But I can test it tonight when I get home
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepOzzie, since this will affect many members, and it is information I need to pass along to Sleepyhead author Mark Watkins, your help in looking into this would be appreciated.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider

I'm also wondering if the data reported is accurate. You commented on my post "Sudden Change to AHI After Dreamstation Firmware Upgrade". I did increase my minimum pressure to 8.5 and my AHI averaged .77 and RDI averaged 1.40 over 11 days, very close to my 229-day average at 8.0 pressure under v1.05. I further tried 9.0 minimum pressure for the last three nights with an slight increase in AHI and RDI, but with worse perceived sleep quality. So back to 11.5 tonight! I'll also post these results to that thread. Would it be helpful to download Encore and compare readings?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 262 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar says version 1.4.0 is current KellyT928 1 553 10-25-2023, 04:52 PM
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,239 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,306 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,783 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.