Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Customize Export Data from Oscar?
RE: Customize Export Data from Oscar?
Hi again all,

@Richard

Yes I did thanks, and it did work fine: the learning curve for VBA does my head in, so I have not pursued that kind of level of coding.

I landed up doing what Bonjour suggested: export data into csv, convert to xlsx, then rearrange columns with a Macro and voila. Bit less work than learning VBA, for me anyway.

Subsequent to that one time only major import, I now just add the data from OSCAR manually day by day.
Some of the data is unknown to OSCAR so I have to add that manually every day anyway.
I find that with Excel the process is organic: frequent changes to layouts, colors, links and formulas to speed things up, so at the moment I am happy doing this manually, rather than have to update code each time.

@on the virge
sounds excellent creating new copies based on your Master Database: 

Sounds like it is working well for you, I might look at that process down the line somewhat.
By the end of the year I want to stop looking at data daily, maybe just update weekly, so I will look into that process at a later date.

Here are some sample pages of my spreadsheet, quite simplistic but somewhat useful for me to look at.
(Mods: not sure if it is appropriate to post these: if not, then feel free to remove)

Overall daily data:
[attachment=26056]

OSAs:
[attachment=26054]

Clear Airways:
[attachment=26055]
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 69 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar data storage Hip2bsquare 13 1,396 04-13-2021, 09:34 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Hello Oscar ー Goodbye Oscar Hmm888 1 137 04-13-2021, 12:24 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  export of Cheyne Stokes parameter warrawagine 12 257 04-11-2021, 07:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  OSCAR - The Guide [Using & Interpeting OSCAR results] SuperSleeper 0 359 03-27-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 2 157 03-26-2021, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Importing SleepU data into Oscar 1.2.0 Burra 5 439 03-25-2021, 04:02 PM
Last Post: ExXGZmpK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.