Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Customs Info Needed Please
RE: Customs Info Needed Please
Ok so.....finally after a ton of fluffing around....I finally received my invoice today from customs. As expected - Nil to pay on customs duty but $48.85 for the privilege of filling in my own declaration form...then the icing on the cake - an extra 45c for using my credit card to pay!!! So hopefully they release it soon and I can try it out. It will have been held up in customs almost 2 weeks. Not the fastest of workers. Very disappointed. I'm wondering why this has happened in the first place? I've bought 2 machines from the same USA supplier and not had this problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
I hope you get the machine released soon, these guys goes in holiday mode weeks before Xmas
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-19-2015, 01:22 AM)zonk Wrote: I hope you get the machine released soon, these guys goes in holiday mode weeks before Xmas

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....bite yer tongue!! Seriously - it should be released today - or at least 24 hours after payment

Update...as I was writing this, I received another email to say it's been cleared for delivery...now we wait for Oz post and we all know how wonderful they are at deliveryOh-jeez

Post Reply Post Reply
Good news
Yes, shouldn't speak too soon
I like the machine, hope you like it too
I bought few S8 power cords from Supplier #13, works with the S9 and AirSense 10 power supply
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-19-2015, 01:50 AM)zonk Wrote: Good news
Yes, shouldn't speak too soon
I like the machine, hope you like it too
I bought few S8 power cords from Supplier #13, works with the S9 and AirSense 10 power supply

Ahhh Zonk, that's funny as I've been looking into buying an Australian power supply. I still have an S9 Elite that I purchased in OZ before I found these forums - sooooo - would that power supply fit the AirSense? If the S8 fits both the S9 and 10 then my logic says the S9 should fit the S10?

I bought the For Her version so am hoping it's ok. I've been reading both good and bad reports about this machine......I hope it's not a dud...time will tell
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-19-2015, 01:54 AM)weeble Wrote: - would that power supply fit the AirSense?
No, but the power cord does
You can use the S9 power cord with AirSense 10 power supply (discard the power cord that comes with AirSense 10 or keep it for whenever holiday in US)
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-19-2015, 02:08 AM)zonk Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 01:54 AM)weeble Wrote: - would that power supply fit the AirSense?
No, but the power cord does
You can use the S9 power cord with AirSense 10 power supply (discard the power cord that comes with AirSense 10 or keep it for whenever holiday in US)

yes yes, I actually meant the power cord with the AirSense power supply...all good I'll hang onto just incase I need it at any stage. I've got an international power adaptor that fits most countries thanks Zonk!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay, it finally turned up!! Now to have a play. Hope I like it
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,529 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 138 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 100 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,073 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 296 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.