Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DH did it!
RE: DH did it!
Octrocket, convince your wife to do something before she waits too long, like I did, and fell asleep while driving and had a wreck. I was very lucky no one was hurt--just the front of my car and the rear of the car I ran into. That scared me into a sleep study! I also lost my drivers license until I proved I was doing something about my apnea and still have to get a doctor's renewal every 12 months.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2017, 06:46 PM)SideSleeper Wrote: like So funny!  We are a two PAP couple and find we need to sleep back to back so the exhaust of one's PAP doesn't blow on the other!

Life is better, and more intimate with P10 pillows.  No air blowing around.  DAMHIK. Coffee
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Enough of this pillow talk! Family forum! TMI!

Shy  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2017, 09:41 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Enough of this pillow talk! Family forum! TMI!

Shy  Smile

Families don't just happen ya know!   Lolabove
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The family that PAPs together stays together.... too far??
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2017, 09:34 PM)SideSleeper Wrote: Octrocket, convince your wife to do something before she waits too long, like I did, and fell asleep while driving and had a wreck.  I was very lucky no one was hurt--just the front of my car and the rear of the car I ran into.  That scared me into a sleep study!  I also lost my drivers license until I proved I was doing something about my apnea and still have to get a doctor's renewal every 12 months.

She knows the risks, but she doesn't drive.. 

I crashed and lost my licence for 6 months while I got medically cleared to go back to my professional driving career.. 

Link to my comment and pics in another thread here in the forum.  Sad

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid201571

She is a breast cancer survivor, but has a few other minor health issues happening since surgery and 18 months of heavy duty chemo... six years on there is no return of the cancer though, so we are happy with that.  Dancing
Post Reply Post Reply
She has had a lot to deal with.. Hopefuly she will see the light on this issue--and it may well help her overall health.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought I'd check back in to let you know - he had an AHI of 74! No wonder!! We're waiting on preapproval from his insurance company, and hoping to get his treatment started soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
Be sure to request a copy of the sleep study, results and any prescriptions for your records. This is important to avoid future studies and delays that may be caused if for some reason you change doctors, or the records get lost. A sleep study is good indefinitely to justify new prescriptions and supplies. Also, if any difficulties arise in his treatment, there may be clues buried in the study results that can get you on-track faster.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.