Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DME Providers in Atlanta/Southeast U.S.: Anyone Use Advanced Home Care?
DME Providers in Atlanta/Southeast U.S.: Anyone Use Advanced Home Care?
Hi all,

Anyone have experience using Advanced Home Care  DME Providers in Atlanta or elsewhere in the Southeast

Their website indicates home base is Charlotte, with services in GA, NC, SC, TN, KY, VA and MD. The two Atlanta-area offices  are on my Blue Cross Preferred list; I was told by staff that ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset is their default APAP machine, and they have available intake appointments within a few days of insurance approval. All that having been said, I could not find many reviews for them, and most of those that I did find were bitterly negative (as is the case for virtually every DME supplier review on Yelp or BBB). 

Weirdly, it seems that "smallest number of awful reviews" and a low profile on BBB  must be considered as reasonable selection criteria - along with convenient location, insurance coverage,  and available devices of choice - when you're a beginner looking to get started with CPAP.

I'd appreciate hearing from experienced users who have worked with AHC (or with any other providers in ATL area, for that matter). Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DME Providers in Atlanta/Southeast U.S.: Anyone Use Advanced Home Care?
Don't know why I didn't think of it before, but doing a search on "Advanced Home Care" turns up these posts:

Is my DME unique? (DME is identified in post 6 as Advanced Home Care) [/url]

[url=http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-how-long-did-it-take-to-get-your-machine-from-the-medical-supply-company?pid=202957&highlight=%22Advanced+Home+Care%22#pid202957]How long did it take to get your machine?

Apria only choice for Human Pro?
(also involves member from first link)

edit: sorry for the wonky links -- it looks fine in editing mode, but posts oddly
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 75 10 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 65 5,901 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 146 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  REM and Sleep Stage Tracking at Home rwelliot 15 5,317 02-26-2024, 03:49 AM
Last Post: DebJ
  Home Sleep apnea test xaid 5 861 02-21-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: BDayton
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 265 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.