Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DME Visit
When I could not get any answers from the sleep doctor I went to my primary care doctor. I explained what was going on and he handed me his scrip pad and told me to write what I wanted. He stated he did not know how to write the script.

Thanks to this forum and the good folks here I was able to fill out the request. He signed it and I got what I needed. DME was less than helpful.

When I did see the sleep doctor he was ok with what had happened and very supportive.

Then my means to pay for insurance ran out...

I am so glad I was pushing hard to get it done. So many problems to work with.

Post Reply Post Reply
This board has been a godsend. I'm in the early stages of treatment, only 6 weeks on CPAP. My sleep center that conducted the sleep and titration studies also dispensed my equipment for the DME. Have not found a single person there that has been able to answer any questions. Have made numerous adjustments based on information from members on the board and it has made a big difference. Still a work in progress but miles ahead of where I was. Am happy to hear that there are some folks out there that do find a good doctor that understands sleep apnea and the trials of using a CPAP. For all others, and even those that have a good doc, keep checking back for help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply