Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DME issues
DME issues
Does anyone know if any of the vendors on the suppliers list work directly with insurance company for CPAP supplies? The ones local to me have lost their minds.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DME issues
What is going on with your suppliers?
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Even if a supplier is out of network for your insurance, there is probably coverage at a higher copay percentage. Contact your insurer for details on out of network. I think Supplier #30 direct bills quite a few companies. Supplier#1 provides paperwork that satisfies all requirements for an out of network claim with HCPCS insurance codes and amounts for all purchases. If you do a search for CPAP out of network, the link will pop right up.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to ask your insurance company about that.

My insurance company said they will absolutely not contribute any money toward the cause if I use an online vendor.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies and help. I'll check out#30, and go from there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supplier and Insurance issues DudleyDoRight 0 47 10 hours ago
Last Post: DudleyDoRight
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 192 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sinus issues with CPAP Luka07 14 528 04-12-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Luka07
  [Treatment] AHI under control but flow limitation issues guzzle 2 231 04-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 138 03-27-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 134 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 143 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.