Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DME said to keep hose "above and behind pillow" to avoid the issue of dragging hose
RE: DME said to keep hose "above and behind pillow" to avoid the issue of dragging hose
Members have done very well with the Hose buddy and it's reasonably portable. A less expensive solution is the lanyard and a 3M command hook which can be attached to the wall without damage. Get one rated for about 5 lbs.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DME said to keep hose "above and behind pillow" to avoid the issue of dragging hose
I give myself enough slack so it doesn't mess with pulling on the mask, and the excess I have threaded above my pillow, and tucked under it (to keep it in place)… AND I have the lanyard holding up the rest near my headboard. The lanyard has stopped the periodic pulling-the-machine-off-the-nightstand-in-the-middle-of-the-night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 155 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,372 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  hypertension issue PaulaO2 19 658 03-04-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,857 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.