Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DME said to keep hose "above and behind pillow" to avoid the issue of dragging hose
RE: DME said to keep hose "above and behind pillow" to avoid the issue of dragging hose
Members have done very well with the Hose buddy and it's reasonably portable. A less expensive solution is the lanyard and a 3M command hook which can be attached to the wall without damage. Get one rated for about 5 lbs.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: DME said to keep hose "above and behind pillow" to avoid the issue of dragging hose
I give myself enough slack so it doesn't mess with pulling on the mask, and the excess I have threaded above my pillow, and tucked under it (to keep it in place)… AND I have the lanyard holding up the rest near my headboard. The lanyard has stopped the periodic pulling-the-machine-off-the-nightstand-in-the-middle-of-the-night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picture of proper nasal pillow placement GrammaBear 2 140 05-22-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Snoring Bear
  How long before the Contour Max 2.0 cpap pillow doesn't smell like chemicals? vroomvroom 5 184 05-18-2019, 08:20 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Humidity and hose temperature question Ticman1 6 200 05-15-2019, 06:38 PM
Last Post: MitchS
Question [Equipment] Hose Buddy (Hose Hanger) Neojettero 20 396 05-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Last Post: sptrout
  F&P Brevida - pillow misaligned. Grandpapa-G 3 148 05-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Grandpapa-G
  [Equipment] Confused about hose size setting wjblevins 3 168 05-01-2019, 09:13 AM
Last Post: wjblevins
  [Symptoms] Can one small Pillow change AHI from 3 to 10 Macros 3 178 04-22-2019, 02:20 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.