Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DME sent me a used resmed 10
RE: DME sent me a used resmed 10
Thanks, I'll look for it
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-01-2019, 07:20 PM)Nightynite Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:38 PM)Cruiser Wrote: Did you take it over in a paper bag?

No, I wrote a letter to there corporate customer help and did some research on small claims court.

I also called the local branch today and only got the answering machine.

Consumer affairs website has over 1k complaints and many similar to mine.

Small claims court is a $15 filing fee.  I’m seriously thinking about this. It’s a simple process.

And some Apria contact info. for others that are searching.
https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/apria-healthcare/

Have you tried asking to speak to a supervisor?
Post Reply Post Reply
Not from my branch office, Nobody answers the phone.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just picked up a replacement auto set 10 with zero hrs. What a dog fight to get a replacement and a new one to boot. My original machine was a rental, soon to be mine under the 13 month Medicare guidelines. I was having some problems with it and that lead me to find out it had 5000 hrs. All is good now. I was persistent and it paid off.
Post Reply Post Reply

NOBODY will fight harder on your behalf than you (ought) yourself.  So, very happy to see that you toughed it out and came out on top of the heap.  Lolabove
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks @mesenteria! I’m still dumbfounded by the lack of response. Good thing I wasn’t dependent on oxygen equipment. Unbelievable
Post Reply Post Reply
Good job standing up for yourself!   like
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on winning the battle. I should send you an AB coupon for virtual truck stop coffee. Smile
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.