Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DME ships wrong supplies, refuses to replace with correct supplies
RE: DME ships wrong supplies, refuses to replace with correct supplies
I agree with Plakky.  Find another DME. With my insurance, I have to use a DME within my state. So I hit up Yelp, and found one not too near me but that has been fabulous to deal with.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks plakky, that's a great point. When I first started my CPAP journey, I wanted to try on masks and get advice so having a local DME was handy. But thanks to the advice provided on this forum and after years of my own use, I no longer need a DME's help and can consider using any DME my insurer supports.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had trouble with my DME, so I just pay out of pocket. You don't need their ridiculous list of supplies. I buy a replacement pillow via Ebay every 6 months or so.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prices on my supplies have gone up 125% 17WRX 4 142 10 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] My new Resmed 11 autosense has the wrong GMT zone set. dpcalandro 2 64 01-19-2022, 07:37 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  How important is to replace the filter on the A10? CorruptAlligator 18 450 01-02-2022, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Geer1
  Updated Oscar but wrong data? DJCpap 5 166 12-04-2021, 01:05 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  when should I replace my Bipap machine ckingzzzs 2 194 12-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  insurance doesn't cover supplies JenniferJuniper 11 440 11-21-2021, 01:15 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  Replacement Supplies - 'Water Tank/Tray' - Medicare & DME StratCat48 3 274 11-19-2021, 08:44 AM
Last Post: StratCat48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.