Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
Resmed Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with this mask. I ordered a medium after consultation with the fit charts. No matter what I do, the mask eventually leaks around the sides of my mouth. The size fitted was a medium.

I don't have the benefit of a clinic nearby and am considering ordering a large size - and wondering if anyone has had positive results with a larger unit. I realize this is trial and error, and thus far the helpful advice in this forum has been fantastic!   Thanks

I'm currently using a nasal mask, chin pillow and taping my mouth, and getting good AHI, however my sleep quality is terrible. Just looking to keep the progress going.

Cheers
Howie
Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.

Denis Waitley

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
I have the mirage quattro large, its a bit of a pain to get set right as far as strap tightness as it "grows" during the night as everything warms up. I find that shaving before bed and having it slightly in the "tight" side helps, i'm not waking up with crease marks so its not that tight. i have the forehead dial set about "3" clicks out, top straps set so the forehead pads are just pressing on the forehead, and lower straps set so it doesn't leak, then just a little tighter. I set mine originally by putting the mask on, pressing it evenly onto my face so it didn't leak, then tightening the straps to that point. I like the mask, way better than the new airfit masks, which don't.......
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 524 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,608 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 702 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 399 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 595 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Neck, face pain relef/exercises Weegie 0 169 02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Weegie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.