Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DOT physical
DOT physical
I am a newbie here and hi to all. I have a Philips Respironics REMstar Pro system one and I have to have a printout to give to the doctor for my DOT physical. Is there any way that I can do this at my house on my computer? Thank you in advance for any help
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DOT physical
There are two possible solutions. First, you can download the free OSCAR (Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter) software. This software offers a very detailed view of your therapy and usage. Most physicians and DOT will accept the report. The Statistics will report the number of days with greater than 4 hours the machine has been used for the past year, 6-months, 30 days, week and day, as well as data on your AHI, pressures and much more. When printing a report for your physical be sure you are looking at the Statistics section, and then print the report.

A second solution is more complicated, and that is to download the Philips EncoreBasic 2.4.8 program. As a member you can access the Private Files area where this and other programs are available. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links EncoreBasic and EncorePro are official Philips Respironics software, and will produce a Philips compliance report. EncoreBasis has the same report output as EncorePro, which is used for managing larger patient groups and is a much larger program with a SQL database. Go for Basic.

While you are in to see the doctor, ask about a prescription renewal for a new Auto CPAP. Your machine is getting pretty old and an new Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset or Philips Dreamstation CPAP Auto would be an appropriate replacement.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DOT physical
Thank you very much Sleeprider, that helps a lot
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  90 Day Compliance Reports for CDL DOT Physical Zalagar 5 2,426 04-29-2022, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Fwalter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.