Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Uses Airsense Auto 10?
Uses Airsense Auto 10?
So Resmed UK are taking their time in telling me how long it will be before they get more of the 10 Autoset in stock. 

In the meatime, I can source a used one with heated tube for significantly less than a new one out of the box.
Question is, should I buy the used one, or wait until I can get a new one (although who knows when that might be!) - I'd be buying a new mask and filters of course.

Assuming money is no object as I can afford used or new...I really want to start therapy quickly as I was shocked at the results and the potential strain it is putting on my heart.

P.S. Is the 11 available to buy anywhere?

Thanks for all your help so far - really appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Uses Airsense Auto 10?
Don't hold your breath waiting for a new AS10. Especially since they have pushed the AS11 out the door. Resmed has pirated all the AirSense 10 parts to be used on the AirCurve series for several months.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check the run hours on the machine you are thinking about purchase. That number is pretty reliable for the age of the machine and how long it should last. (8 hours per day - 5 years normal lift span).
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I would grab the used one now and start treatment. When you get the new one, switch to that and then you will have a good used backup.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 395 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,186 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 585 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 598 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Need help with Airsense auto 10:) (uars?) shedu1337 0 524 09-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: shedu1337

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.