Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DS AVAPS not recognized by Oscar
DS AVAPS not recognized by Oscar
Greetings everyone and happy holidays!  I have been using a DS BIPAP AVAPS 30 since July 31, 2022.  Data has always imported into Oscar, flawlessly as best I can tell.  This morning I get a message that my machine is not recognized by Oscar.  I have not changed settings recently.  I did miss replacing the SD card on Thursday night, and put it back in Friday night.  So I was expecting to download limited data for Thursday night and complete data for Friday night.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DS AVAPS not recognized by Oscar
I think I solved my own problem.  When I took the card out this morning, it was hard to remove.  "Binding" when removing the SD card is a known issue with PR DS machines.  The screen looked different, but I cannot describe exactly how. Not getting the card out cleanly must have caused some type of issue reading it.  I put the card back in, turned the machine on and off, and focused on removing the card cleanly.  Seems to work normally now.  Thanks everyone.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DS AVAPS not recognized by Oscar
I have been having problems with the dreamstation. The last 2 days it says that it updated but when I go the the daily tab there isn't anything new. I somehow fixed it last night and it showed the prior 2 days but again this morning it won't work. I can't remember what I did last night but I may try this to see if it works. I think I had to delete a text file and copy it from a backup. ......
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,409 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
  CMS50F USB-C HW 2.0.0 FW 2.0.7 not recognized--previously was PurchanceToDream 4 574 08-31-2022, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Philips Respironics AVAPS BiPAP & OSCAR Dannyj1981 5 1,188 03-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Dannyj1981
  DreamStation AVAPS and OSCAR Matt00926 1 873 12-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR & DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS - Only Partial Data Plotting Rtype 6 1,986 05-22-2019, 08:59 AM
Last Post: britincanada
  SD card not recognized by ResScan 6 FingerboardTony 4 1,607 01-23-2019, 05:31 PM
Last Post: FingerboardTony
Question Encore Basic Using A Virtual Disk - Not Recognized Wizard99 5 1,217 10-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Wizard99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.