Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers
DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers
DreamMapper took a timeout for a few days in updating data, but finally at least posted for the night of 6/12. At some point the previous nights might show up. For whatever reason I glanced at the DS2 display data and something seemed amiss in the AHI and the Usage Hrs. Philips musta used 'new math' in either the DS2 or DreamMapper and 'close enough' was the mantra for the methodology used to read and write the data values Rolleyes  .

[Image: SeExecl.jpg]
[Image: zQAjlhy.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers
What does the OSCAR beta say?
Post Reply Post Reply
Do not have OSCAR beta yet. Was kinda holding off as I keep hearing the public release version is coming 'soon'. I'll probably make a request for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
It’ll be released very soon, and I’d trust its calculations over either of the above.
Post Reply Post Reply
Coming back to this thread now that I have OSCAR and got the DS2 data into it.......

Evidently in the machine the AHI was rounded up to 1.0 as OSCAR shows 0.95 probably since the display can only do a single decimal. DreamMapper rounded down to 0.9. Not sure why DreamMapper didn't round up like the machine.
OSCAR showed usage at 7:20:44 versus 7:20 on DreamMapper and 7:22 on the machine.
Oh well, the numbers are in the ballpark Grin

Well-done to the software guys that made this new version of OSCAR happen to make DS2 data readable!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a quandry over a couple of things... SheShells23 51 868 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 118 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 352 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 604 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 414 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,017 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 509 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.