Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dadcap80 therapy
Dadcap80 therapy
    [attachment=45491][attachment=45491]     Greetings to all!

I've been lurking around here on the site for several months. So far I have gained a truck load of knowledge about sleep apnea and have passed it on to several others, including my son. Here's where i'm at right now. In May, I received my machine from the DME. Not knowing any better, I took what they gave me and decided to move on. i got stuck with a Luna II. So far, it has done exactly what it's supposed to do. I started off having a hard time adjusting to the machine and came close to scuttling the whole thing. Then I read a thread and turned off the ramp. Smooth sailing since then. The back story is as follows;

At home sleep study revealed severe sleep apnea. AHI was 31, O2 sats were dropping and I was having trouble with really bad headaches, falling asleep in the afternoon and according to my wife, snoring like a bus on steroids. The Luna is set at Min = 6,  max= 20 in APAP mode. No ramp. My reports according to Luna are AHI consistently below .5, Averaging more than 8 hours per night and having leak issues. Max pressure never above 8.5 cmh20. Snoring has disappeared as well as headaches. I can stay awake at work too!

I was able to get my hands on a Resmed A10 so I can gather better data. It appears to me that my apnea is under control, now it's time to get to the feel as good as i can part. I'm attaching the Oscar data  last couple of nights from the A10 for the apnea experts to check out. Any adjustments I can make to feel better are certainly welcome. Looking forward to hear from you all. Stay safe and well everyone...DC407
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,060 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 154 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 251 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,262 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,336 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 955 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 808 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.