Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and Respironics M Series
OSCAR and Respironics M Series
Hello,

Is there a chance to add M Series support to the OSCAR software?
I have some data collected (like four years span) - these are binary files downloaded by Smart Card Utility (using the original card reader, as for the EncoreViewer software). I switched to PR1 long time ago, yet first, stats are lacking a few years of my therapy, and second, I seriously consider switching to the old machine due to the currect recall and the fact that I do not know when Philips is going to take care of my PR1 (at least my mistery cough stopped being a mistery). Would be good to have all the data in one place.
The data is in bin files, it also lives somehwere in the Encore data. Of course I can share this for the development work.
Cheers,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and Respironics M Series
The M-Series machines were discontinued in 2012 before Sleepyhead / Oscar was developed. While data is available on Smart Cards from those machines, I am not aware of any effort to go back to support these machines which are mostly retired. EncoreBasic, available through the Private Files and Links forum section can be used to read this data. As a registered member you can access those files.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do own EncoreViewer, I would just like to have it all in one place, especially if switching to M Series now.
I understand the overhead might not be worth it, though.
Post Reply Post Reply
EncoreBasic is going to be a more complete software package than EncoreViewer.

You can get it in the Private Files & Links forum, at this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,854 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,072 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Respironics and disabling VS2 event spetzal 2 534 12-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: spetzal
  Respironics Series 60 Time setting software Moriarty 10 1,670 11-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: hybernate
  Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine carcath 13 3,529 09-26-2021, 07:49 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.