Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Daily Advanced charts not visible from AS10 (Elite)
Daily Advanced charts not visible from AS10 (Elite)
I was recently asked to post some daily charts using the Advanced graphs.  The idea was to look at graphs for mask pressure, tidal volume, minute vent, inspiration time, respiratory rate etc.  I could not post them because even though I have Overview charts for tidal volume, minute vent and respiratory rate, I do not see these charts in the daily graphs.

I even went so far as to make a YouTube video of what I am seeing:  https://youtu.be/qh5D6Hzds0Q

Is there anything that I can do from my side to rectify this? 

Otherwise it was suggested that You might want a copy of my SD card.  If so, please advise how to send it where it is wanted.  I have already created a zip file of it.

Oh, while I am asking about this, is there any way to save and restore my preferred Daily graph layout rather than have to set it up every time I switch between standard and advanced views?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Daily Advanced charts not visible from AS10 (Elite)
Your profile information did not indicate that you used the Elite model. I'm not certain all of the respiratory flow charts are produced by the Elite CPAP. I'm sure one of the Oscar development team can comment with better knowledge of the channels available.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I suggest not switching between Standard and Advanced views. Just use the Standard view, re-arrange as you see fit, and the arrangement will be remembered. The only difference between Standard and Advanced view is the order in which the graphs are shown; all of the graphs are present in both views, just in a different order. Just pull down the scroll bar on the right to see the other graphs.

If scrolling doesn't solved your problem, please upload the zip of your SD card to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies.

Sleeprider, I suspect that I did not pay any attention to the "Elite" when I set up my profile, not recognising its significance. I have changed my profile now.

Guy, I have uploaded my zip file, named as requested, because scrolling does not solve the problem.

I have just had a thought though. I was wondering if this is something to do with my O2Ring. I cannot quite remember if I had the charts when I first installed OSCAR before using the ring. Is it feasible for me to test this by creating a new profile and uploading my SD card into that to see if the graphs are visible?
Post Reply Post Reply
The graphs you mention are all present when I load your data into OSCAR.

There is a drop-down box in the lower-right corner of the Daily screen that shows the graphs can OSCAR can display for your profile. Are your missing graphs listed there and, if so, are they enabled (checked)? If not enabled, enabling them should solve your problem.

If that doesn't fix the problem, create a new profile and import your SD card into the new profile. Does that fix the problem in the new profile?

If neither of those fix the problem, let me know and I'll suggest deleting some specific files to force OSCAR to rebuild it's knowledge of graphs from scratch.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, you are right. There were deselected in the dropbox in the bottom right. I see them now.

Thank you so much for your help. Glad it was a simple fix.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 459 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 507 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,002 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,783 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.