Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Daily graphs not showing values
RE: Daily graphs not showing values
Hi Crimson Nape. 

Just checking: by 'OSCAR installation file' I presume you mean the downloaded file, which in my case is OSCAR-1.3.1-Win64.exe.

In fact the installation file (as above) was downloaded directly to each machine several days apart (PC 15/2/22; Laptop 23/2/22) but the resultant OSCAR.exe file in both cases has a Date modified of 23/01/2022 10.58PM.

Thus, while the installations are not obviously different, when I have a little time over the next several days I will take up your suggestion of making a new installation on the laptop using a copy of the OSCAR download used on the PC; and advise the outcome.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Daily graphs not showing values
(03-01-2022, 10:04 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Did you use the exact same OSCAR installation file for both machines?   If not, copy the file from the computer that is working correctly and try it on the problem child.

Laptop and PC installation files were separate downloads. Copied PC installation file to Laptop as suggested and installed in a fresh directory. There was no change in the output ie most variables still not presenting correctly.

Realised new installation using the same location (Directory) for data files. Copied data files to directory 'Old OSCAR data'. Deleted files in original location ie emptied directory.

Ran OSCAR and loaded RESMED data.  Bingo! Output all good.

Conclusion.  The data files were corrupt. 

How/why they were corrupt I have no idea but I am willing to accept the GuyScharf theory involving being upside down and screen 'stickyness'  Big Grin ; and call 'game over'.

Thank-you Crimson, and to all other respondents in this thread.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 19 2,406 Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Last Post: wxmcpo
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 314 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 299 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 603 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 539 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 691 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,071 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.