Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Damaged/lost SD Card?
Damaged/lost SD Card?
Simple question...

If a SD card is damaged for a Philips System One Auto, can I simply by a new blank SD card from a local store and pop it in or do I need a new card from Philips?
Is there anything special about these cards?
Do they info programed on them that the CPAP machine needs to read or does popping a new card in get all the formatting and data automatically put on them by the machine.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Damaged/lost SD Card?
You can use any generic SD card, once card inserted, machine write data on the card
On the S9, detailed data written directly on the card but therapy and compliance data stored in the machine up to 365 days

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, you can use a regular SD card. As long as that is what it used before, yes. Some older ones used a "Smart Card".

Sometimes a DME will put information on the card like settings but it is not needed for the machine to work. It will continue to do whatever it was told to do. It will run without the card in there.

Yes, when you put the card in, it will write onto it all that it has saved inside. You may lose some detailed data, not sure.

Back to the card, you only need one that holds 2g max. Anything more than that is a waste of money.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
OK. thanks. I wil go get the smallest card i can find. 2G or 4 G and pop it in there.
I do like to keep track of and read the data it keeps on a weekly basis so i know that machine is doing what it needs to be doing.

Thanks for the reply. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] New to cpap, lost and confused Sophia 4 122 04-08-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 10 436 04-04-2024, 03:18 AM
Last Post: bushinc
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 398 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Lost Trust in CheckmeMax O2 Watch cmpman1974 1 335 10-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
Question Newbie and using OSCAR - SUPER LOST and looking for advice DaveHirschler 26 2,129 08-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  At a lost Sabee 6 714 03-23-2023, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Sabee
Gross [CPAP] Lost and Confused. Mycpapaccount 1 545 03-16-2023, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.