Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dapal's Therapy Thread.
RE: Dapal's Therapy Thread.
    Here is my chart  showing AHI >4, it might be because of not wearing soft collar as usual
Post Reply Post Reply
You have obstruction at arises out of no apparent flow limitation, which is a bit unusual. I think you occasionally chin-tuck, but I assume you are doing what works for you, or you would do something else. If you are sleeping well and tolerate that level of OA, then keep going. I think if you're finding your soft cervical collar uncomfortable, you need to look for another solution that achieves the same result with more comfort. A different style or size of collar may be a good idea, or if you're happy with where you're at, so am I.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
@sleeprider
I did not wear soft collar last night as shown in my chart, also not on a pillow that I bought for better sleeping position. I tried everything I could reading this forum-Wink.
I really don’t know what was going during the day would effect our sleep at night. Two many information today make me think of what we read now-a-day might not be right later.
Lets’s say Vitamin D I took daily since learning it would help defense covid. Some day I might read vitamin D cause some thing not good if we were vaccined -Wink
Common sense is something I learn from you, actually by reading your post, not with your knowledge here of cpap setting but also on your post of off topic.
Thanks for your thought inputs.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your results are just fine, if they are okay by you. Everyone reacts differently. Most people don't tolerate AHI over 5 on a routine base, some people don't tolerate over 2-AHI, others, don't feel it. Some get crazy with anything higher than zero. We are simply here to help you achieve YOUR goals, not OUR goals.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dapal, how are you feeling during the day? That's the key question.
Post Reply Post Reply
@dormeo
I woke up today at 2 Am, try to sleep back with Cpap masked on..  on but I could not. I decide to take it off, reading till my eyes get tired.

I thought I will try to sleep during the day but here i am still feel full energy. It's been like that for years and I still feel good during the day not get enough of sleeping in the past just as now.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm glad you still feel good during the day, Dapal, though I wish you could have more peaceful nights. (I wish I could too!)
Post Reply Post Reply
@dormeo
I bring back EPR 2 last night, slept ~ 4-5 hour with 600 mg gabapentin, wake up  and reading... 
As of beginning of therapy when you or someone wondered if I am a 2 cycle  sleeper. I start to believe that the answer is yes. Enthought go back to sleep with mask on make me feel lots of better. 

Look back of my flow limit , it seems i was trying to breath and need more of pressure from the machine?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,
I just change from Air fit F20 mask to F30 for 2 night. What i could tell now is I sleep  ~ 6-7 hour, wake up but go back to sleep without taking off my f30 mask.
Here is the last result of using f20

Here is the result of F30 ( one more will follow )

Post Reply Post Reply

I might not wear, fitting my f30 mask right yet., feel like my breathing was going out.
I haven't feel of dry mouth with my full face new mask F30 though. I am thinking using fix pressure of 9  and bring up EPR 3? What do the expert think?

Some time i could see on craigslist a good deal of CPAP machine that I wanted to buy. How my insurance would know that  I am using CPAP ( while I am travelling) for insurance claiming purpose?

Thank you for reading and inputs your thought.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,069 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 166 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,267 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,357 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 966 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,209 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.