Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data Access
Exclaimation 
Data Access
This is my first post. I am not totally familiar with the board. I tried to search for the info I need but did not find it. I have a ResMed VPAP Auto. It's not from the new line. No model number on the unit or the manual. It is styled like the S8 series. I need info on getting the data to my PC. I dont see an option to use SD memory. It came with a ResScan data card, a strip of plastic 7/8 x 2.5 in. Is there a way to get the data from my VPAP to my PC? Have software 3.16-SP1. If this info is on the board somewhere, pls point me to it.
Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data Access
Hi Nite Owl,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon with your data question.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hang tight, Nite Owl, we have several members with your machine. However, it may take until tomorrow to get any of them to respond. In the mean time - Welcome
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: product_353.jpg]
For the above data card, you need ResMed card reader. Folk here able to obtain the card reader on ebay from Israel

See post #1 for ResScan software download link
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-2

ResScan Version 4.2 Clinical Guide
Installation: Once you have installed ResScan on your computer, you can download data directly by cable from the therapy device, or by reading data from a ResScan Data Card, SmartMedia card, SD Card or a ResMed USB stick.

ResMed VPAP Auto (not the S9 series)
Scroll down to bottom of the page, HOW TO ASK FOR A MANUAL VIA EMAIL:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, you need a special reader for that card. They're hard to find but check eBay link Zonk suggested.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Zonk: Thanks for all the information. I ordered my card reader cable and just received it. Have not installed the driver that came with it, but intend to get the software running soon and see what's happening when I'm .....ZONKED!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Nite Owl!

Welcome

Looks like the other folks have you going on a fix already.
Keep up the good work!

Big Grin

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 694 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  Luna G3: Key sequence to access clinician (technician) menu? shu246 3 1,747 04-30-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  [Equipment] Telemed Dr. has access to my machine. How can I change this? Mindbullets 10 1,681 03-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Last Post: jft60451
  [split] How to access Airsense 11 Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) settings stevekuk 9 7,006 01-13-2022, 02:07 PM
Last Post: ScottZZZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.