Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Data] Anyone in Aussie Told MyAir They Were in Us?
[Data] Anyone in Aussie Told MyAir They Were in Us?
I've just  managed to open a MyAir account after it told me my machine was not supported in Australia. I just told it I was in the US and  Bingo. Numbers matched.   I'm in. 
I have no idea whether it'll work in the morning but it was fun getting this far LOL
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [Data] Anyone in Aussie Told MyAir They Were in Us?
use a vpn if you need to, lots of free ones about.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep. Next move if location is blocked... if a signal is picked up in the morning, I'll find out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey

I've been using the MyAir app in Australia for quite a while now.  I managed it by creating a 2nd itunes account that listed me as in the US - there was an option to select no payment source' where it asks for how you want to pay for itunes purchases.  I then logged into that itunes account, downloaded the free app and it worked perfectly.  Now i'm back using my regular Australian itunes account and if the MyAir app needs an update I will just login again to my 'American' account.

My actual MyAir online account is Australian as I set that up before I realised the app wasn't available here.  Everything works just fine though.

Hope it has worked for you already but if not you could try what I did.  Smile

Minty
Post Reply Post Reply
Aha! Thanks for the tip.
I still don't know if I'll need it yet though. Signal is too weak (bedroom too far away from the modem it would seem). Doesn't say anything about being unsupported, just that there is no data. And yet it tells me it synched when I set it up.
I'll work on it when I get some time to move the machine closer and see if that really is the issue.
Seems bluetooth doesn't figure either. Aeroplane mode is off etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
The machine talks to the mobile network it does not connect to your internet... unless we are talking the WiFi sd cards here. But as you were talking about my air I have assumed you mean the ‘modem’ in your cpap machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just signed up last night after reading this thread. It worked for me ok I got my score of 100 this morning. Did you import your machine? I thought I read/was told somewhere that imported machines did not transmit on the Australian phone network.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not being from Australia would you explain to me why you all can't just sign up for My Air? I'm trying to follow along but don't understand it.  Is it because the program is in English?   Wink
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-06-2018, 06:47 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Not being from Australia would you explain to me why you all can't just sign up for My Air? I'm trying to follow along but don't understand it.  Is it because the program is in English?   Wink

The MyAir app isn't available in the Australian itunes store.  We can use the browser version but not the app.  I have no clue why since its a free app etc.  

As for your English comment all I can say is Tongue to you.

Minty
Post Reply Post Reply
My imported machine cannot transmit wirelessly and as such it cannot obtain info through my air either. Resmed has also written to say that they are not getting information from me as they had done previously through other machine.

So yes, there is a no access sign on the wireless logo on my imported machine (from America) which does not work in the UK either.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 579 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 440 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,460 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 460 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,051 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,746 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,290 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.