Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data Choices -Please Help
Data Choices -Please Help
Hi Again,

I have the APP downloaded to see my stats and usage and so on. It's kinda limited.

What would you suggest as an alternative to that to follow my progress and results.

The APP is cool, easy and very simple.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data Choices -Please Help
What app are you talking about?

Try #SleepyHead. This will give you the most data.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I assume you are referring to the MyAir App. It doesn't provide much data. If you are serious about following your progress and optimizing your therapy you should download SleepyHead. https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

It provides much more data than MyAir. For example, it not only provides your AHI but a breakdown of the events (obstructive apneas, central apneas, and hypopneas) from which the AHI is derived; and much, much more.

Also, you can post data in the forum and get advice from expert users on how to optimizes your machine settings. Seethe links below for the user guide, and how to organize and post your data.

If you like data you will love SleepyHead.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed MyAir App.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWO

Thanks sooooooooooo much......that is just great.

I will study up and learn it all.

Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Melman,

Would you be able to give me a crash course on the APP, I downloaded it and it looks a little overwhelming.

We can use Skype and I can screen share my screen and go thru a few areas.

I just need a quick 5 mins to get me started then I can go from there.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RobySue's Beginners Guide to SleepyHead will help you get started with the application.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks working my way thru it...slowly but doing it.

Installed , profile done and now watching a few videos.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
upload your graphs, then you can see firsthand what it means.

See my signature for how too, pay attention to the organization section.
We have some real good people at interpreting the data and explaining it to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Thanks Thanks

Would you mind after a few days show me how to upload and get some opinions??

Marc

P.S. do you use Skype?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,128 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  [split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network Jerry Sends 11 1,682 03-01-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Equipment] High RDI low AHI. Overwhelmed with machine choices, OSCAR data, etc.. ldinks 8 2,654 12-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Equipment] Oxygen Concentrator Choices mgwmgw 1 910 10-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.