Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data Drops Resmed Airsense 10 For Her
My wife has a Resmed Airsense 10 for Her, Autoset.  I use Sleepyhead software to view her data.  I have noticed that are multiple occasions when there are visible data drops on her data stream.  Its just as though the data stops transmitting and starts up again.  They can be as short as 10 seconds or multiple minutes, sometimes lasting over 10 minutes.  Other nights, there are no data drops.  I cross checked her data with the Resmed Software, ResScan, and find the data drops are visible there.  When I spoke to Resmed about it, the tech I spoke to was more concerned that I had ResScan than the data drops.  We documented it and complained to our sleep doctor and he authorized a new replacement machine.  Now I see the same data drop are occurring on her new machine.

Has anyone else seen data drops on the Resmed Airsense 10 for her Autoset ???

Following is a recent example of a 2 min data drop.

Thanks,

Tinkicker

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
A possibility is that the machine off/on button been pushed to turn it off and then on,  during the data drop
or, using nasal pillows mask at pressure 7 or lower with SmartStart enabled, or faulty machine ... 
Mask Events in Summary Graphs (usage) would shows whether the machine was turned off during these times
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting......However, when the machine is shut down, it goes through a controlled ramp start up and I am not seeing any ramping of pressure when this occurs.  This particular data drop lasted 2 minutes, more than enough time for the machine to go into startup mode if it shut down.  The pressure was about 7 at the time of the data drop.

Tinkicker
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi tinkicker,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to both your and your wife with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset - Loud! Jamizer 12 228 11-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Jamizer
  switching to Resmed Airsense interpretation appreciated car54 10 244 11-20-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question SPO2 drops to 89% when lying down.. tiredmonkey 16 270 11-14-2017, 08:58 PM
Last Post: tiredmonkey
Question [Equipment] ResMed Data frankresmeds9 4 149 11-13-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: frankresmeds9
  resmed airsense 10 wifi kerm007 13 523 11-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  [CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 makes breathing noise LSU101 8 476 11-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  ResMed AirSense 10 Questions About Pressure DreamingOfSleeping 2 261 10-30-2017, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider