Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data Read Issues?
Data Read Issues?
My Mac has struggled on two of the last three nights to fully read my SD Card. The multi coloured circle just kept going round and round. When I quit the process and rebooted SH I noticed that the flow rate chart was incomplete yet everything else was there. Also, on both nights the AHI was reading 0.0 which I don't really believe. The 0.0 was also confirmed by the machine. I've been using a USB card reader and it has had issues. That's when I discovered that my Mac has it's own SD card reader. I'll be using that from now on.

From what I can see the machine seems to be functioning OK. SH displayed/recorded events, pressure increases, median 95% and max pressures for both IPAP and EPAP. RERAs were recorded but as I was supposedly at 0.0 there were no CAs, OAs or Hs. There was some FL activity. However, anything to do with respiration - Min Vent, respiration rate, tidal volume and Insp/Exp time were incomplete.

Has anyone else had this happen? Is it possible that the data going to the machine's data bank and also the SD card is being corrupted? If so, can I reset this? I have, as a precaution, just unplugged the machine from the power supply and reconnected it. The hose is coming out of the humidifier which hasn't had water in it for a while as I don't need it. Could it be a hose connection? Should I try taking off the humidifier and running it straight from the machine?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supplier and Insurance issues DudleyDoRight 0 74 04-18-2024, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DudleyDoRight
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 265,026 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 227 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sinus issues with CPAP Luka07 14 583 04-12-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Luka07
  [Treatment] AHI under control but flow limitation issues guzzle 2 251 04-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 153 03-27-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 149 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.