Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data Report Question
Data Report Question
I extract the data card data every day and I have all my ResMed data in multiple PDF files. I tried using the ResScan program to summarize my data statistics (pressure, leakage, AHI/AI events) so I could present the results to my doctor. I can get the summary data charts but don't see any way to print them other than several screenshots. In the past I manually opened each pdf and entered the data manually into an Excel spreadsheet and made a graph of the items vs. date. This is very time consuming. I also have the SleepyHead program but have never used it. All I want is a graph of the statistical summary results vs. date that I can print out. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to do it? Thanks, Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data Report Question
I use Sleepy Head.

Its Overview page gives a longitudinal graph for each parameter you choose over whatever period you select - up to the the entire recording time on the SD Card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bob,

Set up the time frame you want, the graphs you want, etc. in the summary screens. The time frame is easy, its at the top left. There are defaults for Last Day, Last Week, Last 30 days, etc. At the top right is a button that looks something like a graph, click it and you'll get the options of what graphs you want to see (summary and detail). Then go to the Report tab and ResScan will generate a .pdf report based on what you have selected. You can also go to the file menu and there is an export function that will generate a .csv file you can then open in Excel. Your profile doesn't show which machine you have, the data generated by each machine (Escape, Escape Auto, Elite, Autoset) is dramatically different.

Note: If you select "Detail" for all days in the report generation it may take a long time and will be a very long report. I'd recommend that you deselect all the detail days and just run a summary report, about three pages.

The trick is setting the dates in summary view. I usually print out the last 30 days to take with me to my doctor.

Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Guys. Thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciate it. I now have a complete pdf file with all the data to take to my doctor. Regards, Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 209 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 248 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 206 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,602 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 510 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,474 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 520 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.