Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data Review Appreciate!
RE: Data Review Appreciate!
Hi all,

Here is the data from EPR 3 and increase to 9.6.

Should I give it a go without the "For Her" mode on or leave it as is.

Many thanks as always for the help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I think that's more personal preference. I will let others that have used it chime in. As is, the increased pressure helped your FL chart look better. Not great but better than prior. All the other areas are very good. Probably only adjust to help the "how you feel" and/or comfort aspect get better.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Results have improved as you moved from 9.0 to 9.6 and what we have now is about 1 OA event per hour. These are excellent results. If you are comfortable with current pressure, than I will recommend moving to a minimum pressure of 10.0. This should cut AHI to less than 1 per hour, but the over-riding concern is that you remain comfortable. This change will give you a starting pressure of 10/7 (IPAP/EPAP) and should be easily tolerated.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-06-2020, 12:16 AM)youbetcha Wrote: Should I give it a go without the "For Her" mode on or leave it as is.
After your therapy stabilizes and you have a good baseline, I would experiment with the other therapy settings.  I recently did this, here's the reporting thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...rapy-Modes

My best more was Autoset / Soft response, and the difference was not trivial.
Good luck on your journey.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

I have attached two screenshots. One is last nights data, the other is zoomed in on a specific OA from last night.

As you can see, I have a number of OA's bunched together. They usually come two at a time.

Is this chin tucking? I have ordered a collar to see if it helps.

Secondly on the machine settings. I was having problems at 9.6 - I felt I was gulping in a lot of air and breathing out of my mouth a lot.

9.0/9.2 seems ok for me and if I can get on top of these OA's my stats will be pretty good I feel.

Overall I am feeling a lot better, still yawning a lot in the morning, but no sudden urge to sleep like previously.

Thanks as always for the help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
That is a marginal indication. I would just watch it.
your numbers are awesome, just ride with it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 162 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,012 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Sleep Study Review - Missed PLMS? pezhead99 4 331 01-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: WhyMe
  New"ish" CPAP user. OSCAR review tippmann87 12 715 01-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Airsense 11 Autoset Oscar Data - How to Review goblue2024 1 422 01-09-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study review / O2 ring - Oxygen Desaturation SingleH 5 526 01-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SingleH
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 1,985 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.