Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data card error
I receive a data card error on my RemStar Pro with CFlex. I says to remove and reinstall card, but the same error comes up. The card also has no data when checked with Sleepyhead and Sleepmapper software. Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi eschills,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be along shortly to help.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2013, 12:20 PM)eschills Wrote: I receive a data card error on my RemStar Pro with CFlex. I says to remove and reinstall card, but the same error comes up. The card also has no data when checked with Sleepyhead and Sleepmapper software. Any ideas?

I had the same error with my PRS1. I have several SD cards, and I got the same error with all of them, yet all worked fine in the computer. Conclusion: The card reader in the CPAP failed.

I called Respironics and they confirmed (from the serial number) that the machine was past the two-year warranty. My DME offered to send it to Respironics for repairs, but I bought a Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #2 instead. The PRS1 still works fine; I just can't get the data out of it, so I put it on the shelf as a backup machine.

I hope your problem is not as expensive to fix as mine. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Actually reformatted the card in my computer, put it back in the machine and it works fine now.
Thank you

(04-17-2013, 03:11 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 12:20 PM)eschills Wrote: I receive a data card error on my RemStar Pro with CFlex. I says to remove and reinstall card, but the same error comes up. The card also has no data when checked with Sleepyhead and Sleepmapper software. Any ideas?

I had the same error with my PRS1. I have several SD cards, and I got the same error with all of them, yet all worked fine in the computer. Conclusion: The card reader in the CPAP failed.

I called Respironics and they confirmed (from the serial number) that the machine was past the two-year warranty. My DME offered to send it to Respironics for repairs, but I bought a Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #2 instead. The PRS1 still works fine; I just can't get the data out of it, so I put it on the shelf as a backup machine.

I hope your problem is not as expensive to fix as mine. Sad

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [CPAP] Res Med S9 help! Error: Settings reset to default values, please contact service pr dexter020281 16 11,564 04-15-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10) ac110 2 142 04-13-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Equipment] ResMed Autoset II w/EPR and humidifier -ERROR thisazlife 2 181 04-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: thisazlife
  data card ppowers 6 324 04-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Matzaball2016
  Philips Respironcs Remstar BiPAP error code E48 dcubed 6 205 04-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How Much DATA will SD Card Hold steve823 7 277 03-29-2017, 03:47 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 30,573 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider