Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data doesn't load from SD card
Data doesn't load from SD card
Hello!  I'm trying to learn how OSCAR works.  All seemed well for about 4 or 5 days, and now it says it is up-to-date without loading last night.  My usage is minimal; must it be a certain time length to be counted?

Last night the Resmed says I had 3.33 hours.  But it is not being reported in OSCAR.  I saw a posting that suggested rebuilding the data.  Tried that; no improvement.

Thanks for any help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data doesn't load from SD card
Ha, looks like I've answered my own question!  After reading a zillion posts, well not a zillion, but many, I find that the SD card needs to remain in the ResMed all night.  I believe it was still in my computer for a couple of nights.  So, tonight I'll see if this cures OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data doesn't load from SD card
That would do it. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Oscar 1.5.1 Doesn't work on Somoma 14.3.1 biyahero 9 348 02-28-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: biyahero
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 191 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 358 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 261 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR "Most recent" AHI doesn't match " Changes to Device Settings" macbob 5 1,026 01-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.