Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepy Head [data location?]
Wink 
Sleepy Head [data location?]
In what directory does Sleepy Head store its data. I want to move the data to another computer. like
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepy Head [data location?]
On a windows machine, its in the My Documents folder normally Called SleepyHeadData or similar depending on what version you are using
Post Reply Post Reply
I just went through that.  The old computer stored Sleepy Head data under the top level My Documents directory/folder using the name SleepyHeadData.
You can copy all of My Documents onto a USB drive (depending on space needd) and then copy it over to the new computer, bringing everything in MyDocuments with you.
When you install Oscar (the new Sleepyhead as SleepyHead has been retired), you'll need the location.
May the force be with you.
Post Reply Post Reply
In case you may have saved the folder somewhere else, in Sleepyhead going to Help > About Sleepyhead will give you the data folder location or in 1.1 and Oscar there is a link on the right of the About screen that links to the data folder location.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  OSCAR Data location David Lee 7 3,231 05-31-2022, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mjrPdqkLguUgGLE
  Change save location (OSCAR) PaulaO2 14 4,059 05-05-2022, 01:47 PM
Last Post: OldGrampa
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,260 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.