Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data folders empty on Resmed 10
Data folders empty on Resmed 10
Hi,

I've been using ResScan to monitor my data since starting using my machine. I've gone to extract data today, and the last 10 days are missing. I can see that the relevant subfolders have been created in the DATALOG, and there is a folder for every day, up until yesterday/last night, but the last 10 are empty folders, unlike the previous dates.

Trying to import in ResScan doesnt bring in any days after 1st May.

Any idea what might be causing the issue? The SD card isnt locked, as demonstrated by the fact that the machine seems to be creating the subfolders, but I dont know why it wouldnt be populating the data. It's still sending info over the air, as I can see the high level stats on MyAir.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Alan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data folders empty on Resmed 10
The card isn't write protected, is it?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2018, 06:34 PM)mdhampton Wrote: The card isn't write protected, is it?

No, and the machine is creating the folders for each day, just not filling them. It wouldnt be able to create the folders if it was write protected
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it possible that it "full"? I know there is a limit ob the data it can write, and I don't know if it deletes old stuff to make room. I've only had my ResMed for a month, maybe one of the experts can answer this.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have the "Essentials" set to "Plus" in the clinician menu?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a similar problem last week. Unplugging the machine and re-importing the data resolved it.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2018, 07:09 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Do you have the "Essentials" set to "Plus" in the clinician menu?

Yes, I do, but I suspect it's still supposed to write the detailed data to the SD card, no matter which of those settings its on.
Post Reply Post Reply
As I understand it, the plus is the detailed data. Since your are still having problems, you might try unplugging your A10 for a few minutes, This has fixed a lot of the A10 problems in the past.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Crimson. I had a time/display problem and unplugging solved it.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
In addition to what others have suggested make sure your download parameters are set correctly in ResScan before you download.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 760 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 188 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 333 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.