Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data from SD card for PR BiPAP AutoSV
Data from SD card for PR BiPAP AutoSV
How can I download on my laptop the data from my SD card? My doctor wants to see how I am doing and I prefer not to drive 30 miles to bring my SD card to my provider. I have a Philips Respironics BiPAP autoSV Advanced System One. Has anyone ever used SleepMapper.com?

THANKS.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data from SD card for PR BiPAP AutoSV
You will need Encore to read the data off this machine since SleepyHead is not fully compatible with it. I'm not sure if you need Encore Basic or Encore Pro, however.

There is a link to Encore Basic in the Private Files and Links area of the forum. Let me know if Encore Basic doesn't work, and I'll try to pm you a link to Encore Pro. Basic is easier to install and run, so try that first.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I will try Encore Basic first. However, I am new to this forum and I cannot find the Private Files and Links on this forum. Can you help me again ? :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2014, 12:32 PM)sandydg Wrote: Thank you. I will try Encore Basic first. However, I am new to this forum and I cannot find the Private Files and Links on this forum. Can you help me again ? :-)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2014, 12:32 PM)sandydg Wrote: Thank you. I will try Encore Basic first. However, I am new to this forum and I cannot find the Private Files and Links on this forum. Can you help me again ? :-)

I, too, am struggling to find a program that will work. I have Windows 8. Anything new??
Post Reply Post Reply
My copy of Encore Basic is working with that machine, but even simpler is make a copy of the card and mail it to him.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2014, 05:27 PM)robertbuckley Wrote: My copy of Encore Basic is working with that machine, but even simpler is make a copy of the card and mail it to him.

Do you have Windows 8?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have Win 8.1 and have both Sleepyhead and Encore Basic running on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2014, 08:10 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: I have Win 8.1 and have both Sleepyhead and Encore Basic running on it.

Hello, did you have to do anything extraordinary to make it work?
(03-05-2014, 08:39 PM)SnoreEnough Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 08:10 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: I have Win 8.1 and have both Sleepyhead and Encore Basic running on it.

Hello, did you have to do anything extraordinary to make it work?

What versions do you have?
Post Reply Post Reply
With Encore it's just a standard install. I have version 3.2.2.2

With Sleepyhead I installed it on a Win 7 machine and copied it to the Win 8 machine over my network. It's the latest stable version. .93 I think.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that once you copy the Sleepyhead to the Win 8 machine, you need to find the executable and right click on it and tell Windows to run it in Win 7 compatibility.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 254 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 687 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  New to BIPAP, how does my data look? slaynie 4 527 12-11-2023, 12:11 PM
Last Post: slaynie
  [CPAP] BiPAP / AutoSV with largest possible water container FHTC 3 347 11-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.