Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data from SD card for PR BiPAP AutoSV
RE: Data from SD card for PR BiPAP AutoSV
(03-06-2014, 11:14 AM)Bama Rambler Wrote: With Encore it's just a standard install. I have version 3.2.2.2

With Sleepyhead I installed it on a Win 7 machine and copied it to the Win 8 machine over my network. It's the latest stable version. .93 I think.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that once you copy the Sleepyhead to the Win 8 machine, you need to find the executable and right click on it and tell Windows to run it in Win 7 compatibility.

I had this backwards. SleepyHead is the standard install and Encore basic is the one installed on a Win 7 machine and then transferred to the Win 8.1 machine.

The instructions for installing it are in This Post.

Sorry for any confusion. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Missing filter back area of Respironics System One
I lost the gray back to my Respironics System One Bi-Pap that holds the filter and foam in place. I think it clips in the back of the machine. Does anyone have any idea where I could get this little piece for the back of my machine?Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
My system 1 machine never had a retainer for the filters, just a square resessed are to push the filters into.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-14-2014, 07:18 PM)bwexler Wrote: My system 1 machine never had a retainer for the filters, just a square resessed are to push the filters into.

Hi bwexler,

Maybe your machine is also missing the retainer piece?

Maybe should ask the DME who provided the equipment?

(I suppose it would be orderable from Philips Respironics.)

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
My machine doesn't have a retainer either. I've never seen a newer PR machine with one. As Bwexler said, the foam filter just presses into a recess in the back of the machine. If you use the white filter, it's held in by the gray foam one.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing filter back area of Respironics System One
(06-14-2014, 02:09 PM)sandydg Wrote: I lost the gray back to my Respironics System One Bi-Pap that holds the filter and foam in place. I think it clips in the back of the machine. Does anyone have any idea where I could get this little piece for the back of my machine?Huh

As far as I know, it never had one. I know that mine doesn't, and my wife's doesn't and the old machine doesn't. The little foam block air filter holds the flat white filter in place.

Can you post a picture?

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2014, 11:06 AM)sandydg Wrote: How can I download on my laptop the data from my SD card? My doctor wants to see how I am doing and I prefer not to drive 30 miles to bring my SD card to my provider. I have a Philips Respironics BiPAP autoSV Advanced System One. Has anyone ever used SleepMapper.com?

THANKS.
Hi Sandy, I am also a newbie on this site and very frustrated trying to get software to read my two years worth of CPAP data. I have been unable to upload the data into EncoreBasic or SleepyHead--I think it is because the data have been read once already by my service provider. Working with them, we've set up SleepMapper--but I'm very disappointed with that because only latest data is accepted and the output from the program is very cursory and of little use--hrs.used, and avg. AHI. I'm hoping someone on this site will provide insights on how to use the data on the SD to provide direction.
Bill Frank
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2014, 03:58 PM)Bill Frank Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 11:06 AM)sandydg Wrote: How can I download on my laptop the data from my SD card? My doctor wants to see how I am doing and I prefer not to drive 30 miles to bring my SD card to my provider. I have a Philips Respironics BiPAP autoSV Advanced System One. Has anyone ever used SleepMapper.com?

THANKS.
Hi Sandy, I am also a newbie on this site and very frustrated trying to get software to read my two years worth of CPAP data. I have been unable to upload the data into EncoreBasic or SleepyHead--I think it is because the data have been read once already by my service provider. Working with them, we've set up SleepMapper--but I'm very disappointed with that because only latest data is accepted and the output from the program is very cursory and of little use--hrs.used, and avg. AHI. I'm hoping someone on this site will provide insights on how to use the data on the SD to provide direction.
Bill Frank
Hi Bill,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2014, 03:58 PM)Bill Frank Wrote: Hi Sandy, I am also a newbie on this site and very frustrated trying to get software to read my two years worth of CPAP data. I have been unable to upload the data into EncoreBasic or SleepyHead--I think it is because the data have been read once already by my service provider. Working with them, we've set up SleepMapper--but I'm very disappointed with that because only latest data is accepted and the output from the program is very cursory and of little use--hrs.used, and avg. AHI. I'm hoping someone on this site will provide insights on how to use the data on the SD to provide direction.

When your provider reads the card, they have the option to delete the data. It's possible they did this. However, you should still have full data from the point that they did this, until now, and either application should be able to read the data.

Do you get any sort of error message?

When you put the card into your computer, does an "extra" drive letter show up like D:, E: or F: in Windows Explorer?

If you've never use SD Cards before, it needs to be pushed all the way in to the slot in your computer, until you hear a click, and then it will stay in.

When you're done, push it in all the way again, let go, and it will pop out.

Terry

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2014, 03:58 PM)Bill Frank Wrote: --I think it is because the data have been read once already by my service provider. Working with them, we've set up SleepMapper--but I'm very disappointed with that

We are totally underwhelmed by SleepMapper. Wink

On the other hand, if your provider can read the data on your SD card, then you can too. It's gotta be there.

When you insert the card into your computer does it acknowledge its presence? A window should pop up (sometimes it takes a minute or two) asking you what you want to do with the contents of the card. Tell it you want to do nothing with it. You should also be able to verify that the computer sees the card by looking in My Computer.

Let is know if you get this far. After that it should be easy to point SleepyHead or EncoreBasic to the files on the card and load them.

By the way, you can see the AHI, percent time in large leak, and percent time in periodic breathing on your machine's screen.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 249 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 168 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 687 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  New to BIPAP, how does my data look? slaynie 4 527 12-11-2023, 12:11 PM
Last Post: slaynie
  [CPAP] BiPAP / AutoSV with largest possible water container FHTC 3 346 11-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.