Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data lost?
Data lost?
Hi,
I am using SleepyHead Software since Oct. 2014 with several different CPAP devices by Resmed.
On a weekly base, I transer the complete data onthe memory card into SleepyHead and so I have a complete overview of my sleep parameters since then.
Today, I realized that I can access only to data starting by end of 2020.
Has anyone an idea what could has been happened?
BTW I have backups of the memory cards since 2014 on a weekly base, but it would be a lot of work to re-read all this data.
Thanks in advance
Dietmar
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data lost?
Can vou please keep me informed about the repair software (or leave a message where I can get information about it).
Thanks in advance!
Dietmar
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-23-2022, 05:09 AM)SleepyNerd Wrote: On a weekly base, I transfer the complete data on the memory card  into SleepyHead and so I have a complete overview of my sleep parameters since then.
Today, I realized that I can access only to data starting by end of 2020.
Has anyone an idea what could has been happened?

Which version of SleepyHead are you using? Maybe someone will remember something about lost data and that version.

The author of SleepyHead abandoned the project several years ago and it is no longer being maintained. OSCAR is derived from SleepyHead and is being regularly maintained to solve problems and support new machines.

In your profile directory, there should be a folder named Backup. Does that folder seem to contain any data before the end of 2020?

My suggestion would be to install OSCAR (if it will run on your computer) and migrate your SleepyHead data into OSCAR. See if that makes the missing data reappear. Next, import CPAP data from disk, specifying the Backup folder of your SleepyHead profile as the source.

Let us know what happens.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
Thanks a lot!
OSCAR works fine and ALL data has been restored properly.
I just did not realize that SleepyHead was no longer supported (what a good software!)
Now I am fine with OSCAR.
Thanks again and all the best
Dietmar
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 10 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR lost my profiles! jtardo 13 190 03-25-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: jtardo
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR Lost My Profile DNowakowski 3 612 12-09-2023, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Lost My Profile Poolboy 6 1,044 11-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.